The ever-growing nature of technology is such that we can always expect our future to be as reposeful as possible. Back in the day, rechargeable electronic devices took HOURS to reach the coveted 100%. Over the years, charging times have gone down, and charging speeds have gone up! The human race is moving at the speed of light, and time is of the essence.
There are a plethora of devices that we own today. Mobile phones, laptops, tablets, wearables, headphones, speakers, gamepads, and even power banks! It's always a hassle to charge these devices simultaneously with their individual chargers.
GaN Technology is here to make our lives easy!
What is GaN Technology?
Gallium Nitride, GaN, is a modern semiconductor material that replaces the silicon chip in chargers. GaN is more efficient in transferring power and produces less heat compared to silicon when it comes to chargers. When components are more efficient in passing energy to devices, you need fewer components, and as GaN produces less heat, components can be close together. This means GaN chargers are smaller than traditional chargers.
These small GaN chargers are highly efficient and pack more power while maintaining safety standards. In simple words, GaN chargers are smaller, faster, and more efficient - allowing you to simultaneously charge multiple devices at remarkably high speeds!
Key features of GaN technology
- Fast Charge: Electrical current can pass through components made from GaN faster than silicon, which leads to even faster processing therefore GaN is more efficient and there's less heat.
- Universal Compatibility: GaN technology works with all USB-C and USB-A devices such as Macbooks, iPads, iPhones, Ultrabooks, Laptops, Android Phones, Tablets, Gaming Devices, Speakers, Headphones, Neckbands, TWS, etc.
- Very Compact: Since GaN technology produces less heat, its components can be compact and closer therefore GaN chargers are smaller compared to other chargers while maintaining all power capabilities and safety standards.
- Highly Efficient: The new GaN Technology lowers power consumption and maximizes charging efficiency up to 95% - which is the highest in the industry.
- Safety: GaN charges due to their advanced technology and material properties generate lesser heat which aids in making it a lot safer than traditional silicone chargers.
The new GaN Technology Wall Chargers have the Indian Standard Plug and operate at a voltage of 100V-240V.
GaN technology is the future of charging!
It is indeed the most convenient way to charge your devices.
Simultaneously charging all of our devices at amazingly high speeds and also attenuating power consumption is the dream! By intelligently supplying the adequate amount of power for exactly the required amount of time, GaN Technology also ensures that the batteries of your devices have a longer, healthier shelf life.
At Sortd we are big advocates of making your life, better and as most of us spend the majority of our waking days using our devices we think our GaN charger (available in 65w & 100w) is perfect for you.
To know more click here: https://getsortd.in/
It's time to declutter. It's time to de-stress.
It's time to embrace GaN Technology!