This page is used to inform Website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the getsortd.in Website.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities such as placing an order, do require registration. You would be receiving offers and mailers from us, in case you do not wish to receive, you can choose to unsubscribe from the same.
- LOG DATA
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- PRIVACY INFORMATION
Through your use of the Website and Services, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, you authorize the Company to use your information.
- Information we may collect or receive – When you register for an account, you provide us with a valid email address and may provide us with additional information such as your name or billing information. Depending on how you use our website or services, we may also receive information from external applications which you use to access our Website or we may receive information through various web technologies such as cookies, log files or others.
- How we use information – We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain information received to improve our marketing and analytics and for this we may work with third-party providers.
- How can you protect your information – If you would like to disable our access to any information we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser. Please be aware that the Company will still receive information about you which has been provided by you, such as your e-mail address. If you choose to terminate your account, the Company will store information about you.
- PROCESSING AND RETENTION
We store your data for only as long as it is needed to complete the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. However, we may need to store your data for longer period to honour your future requests and to comply with legal or other obligations.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform the Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- PRIVACY OF A MINOR
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under eighteen (18). In the case we discover that a minor has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- CONTACT US
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, and the rules made there under, if you have any grievance with respect to the Website or the service, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at:
Name: Mr Sachin Shah
Phone: +91 8591107130
In the event you suffer as a result of access or usage of our Website or app by any person in violation of Rule 3 of the IG Rules, please address your grievance to the above person.